Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First day of school

So today the kids started school! They had such a great day! Sarah did make a few new friends, and even found her best friend Corrin is still at the school just in a different class. Mom made sure to talk to Corrin's mom and we have exchanged numbers so the girls can hang out sometim out of school :) Sarah also has a coat buddy named Zane, she says he's a little quiet but he is nice. Sounds like she will have somegood friends this year. She loves her teacher and is excited to learn all sorts of new things.
Taylor had a 100% day today!!! Mom is super excited on that and I am also very confident that our plan for the year will be successful. Tay really likes Mr. Rogers and has some friends from his class last year. He said today was ok, but all they really went over was the classroom and school expectations. Something that mom is glad that they went over.
A couple of blessings that I have noticed, #1 my children are wonderful. I am so thankful that they get along with eachother and are definantly best friends. They absolutely were excited for eachothers day and loved to listen to what the other did. #2 I have a wonderful husband who I love very much and is patient with me lol, with that is blessing #3 that my kids school is close enough that I can walk. Especially when on my way home from an appointment, on my way to pick up Brian and I some lunch for his lunch break I get rearended, and now have a broken bumper on the van. Thankfully noone was hurt and the van will be fixable. I am still able to drive it, she just needs a new rump lol. So needless to say mom and dad didn't get amigos, but mom did get a work out lol.
So it definantly was an eventful day for all of us, hopefully tommorrow will be slightly less eventful.

1 comment:

Smolek Happenings said...

Sounds like the kids are excited about school! Crazy that our babies are this big already!!! :)