Ok so first off, I really need to learn to take my camera places, especially when my kids are so darn cute. With that said I have no pictures of our trip to the Cuming County Fair up in West Point Nebraska. We went up there on Saturday and met Brian's family for a day of fun! The kids had a blast :) We got to watch part of the Demolition Derby (after the first eat mom and the kids were done lol) So we went on the midway and Sarah just had to ride the Scrambled Egg (which is the tilt-a-whirl, but she is right they do look like eggs lol) Taylor loved ridding the rides too. He didn't really have a favorite but sure did enjoy the fun house and bouncy castle lol. I think he will take after mom, I rode 2 rides and definantly relized that I am not a ride person any more lol. The kids got to do the duck game, and each got a prize :) Mom did get to enjoy some of the fair food, learning little tricks to keep the Crohn's down is great so I can afford to indulge some days, that and my stock pile of Immoduim AD lol.
The kids really did have a blast at the fair and it was a great way to end the summer. Tomorrow is the first day of school, and yes my camera is charged and sitting by my tv lol. So hopefully I will have some pictures for you all. Hope you have a wonderful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment