Thursday, August 4, 2011

Playing Catch up

Ok so I don't know that anyone will read this beings I have been horrible about updating our blog, but hopefully that will change now lol. Where to begin, well we have definantly had our share of surgeries and hospitals in the past year, I know in the last post I told you all about my wonderful hospital stays. In March this year Brian had to have hernia surgery, everything went well and he is back in the honey do list mode lol. I know longer work for Verizon, we parted ways in April, so since then I have been a stay at home mommy again. We figured it made more since with the summer coming up for me to stay home and have fun with the kids, instead of trying to find a job for the time being. :) The kids, well lets see, Sarah finished kindergarten and turned 6 in June. She will start first grade here in a couple of weeks. She is super excited and keeps asking if her best friend Corrin will be there. Taylor will be 8 in about a month, so that means mom needs to start planning his baptism. He finished 2nd grade and will start third grade this year. He is excited as well. Mom is just keeping her fingers crossed that this year will be a lot calmer then last. As for the summer we actually did do quit a bit, mom tried to do at least one outing a week. We had plenty of times where Aunt Haleigh came over and played, even uncle Aubrey and Aaram made a visit or two. We went to the zoo, the park and the library quit a bit. We did get to see my brother Chris and his girls back at the begining of June as well, they got to come up for a visit. We also met Michelle, who since July 23rd is my new sister in law!! Welcome to the family :) (lol she married Chris by the way) We are very happy to have a new addition. Also for the wedding we suprised my dad and my brother Nate was able to come up from Ohio to visit and be in the wedding. We missed his girlfriend Kelly, but are excited to say that they are having a new addition in the family that should be here around February! Lots of exciting new additions to our family!!! It just keeps growing.

Things have definantly been busy and hopefully the fall will slow down a little bit lol. I also hope that I will post more frequently so you may want to check back weekly lol. Untill next time here are some pictures from Chris and Michelle's wedding. Hope you enjoy. Chris, Michelle, Landon (Michelle's son) and cousin Teresa Bick (she officiated the wedding)


Aww how cute, the happy couple









Sarah, apparently the sun was in here eyes.








Taylor with a great big smile, how handsome.








The cousins










The whole family (Brian was behind the camera)













No comments: