Ok so I am doing better and it has only been 2 months since my last post lol!! The kids are adjusting to school very well this year.
Taylor is doing soooooo well this year and is earning 90%-100% days EVERY DAY!!! This makes for a very happy mommy and daddy! Taylor turned 8 in September, and man is he turning into such a sweet little "man". (I do have pictures to post but am not on that computer as soon as I get a chance I will post some on here) He did get a Nintindo 3DS for his birthday and is enjoying it, (when mom lets him play lol) He is doing very well accadimically and it seems that him and his teacher Mr. Rogers have a wonderful relationship. Taylor has a friend in his class from last year who had the same issues he did named Bakia. This is a great friendship for the both of them, they keep eachother on the right path.
Sarah is doing very well in the 1st grade this year. She is in Miss. Seeba's class. She is the #1 reader and writer in her class (I am so glad that I was able to pass down my love of reading to both of my children it is one of their favorite past times.) Sarah has also made some great friends this year, she even has a little boy named Zane as one of her best friends :) She still gets to see Corrin during recess though so she is pretty happy for that.
Brian and I are doing well, in November it will be 7 years. He is still working for Li-Cor and works very hard at his job to support our family. We appreciate it very much :)
I am doing well, sometimes I still have rough days but that is the life of a Crohn's patient or so I am told lol. Life has gotten a little easier in that aspect, and I am still adjusting to what I can and can't eat lol. I am also Sarah's daisy leader (well co-leader) so that keeps me pretty busy, so does Taylor's Cubscouts as well. I am thankful though that they are both able to have an activity that they enjoy. :) Well hopefully I will post soon and get some pictures up as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment