Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow

So today is the first real snow here in Lincoln and I officially HATE snow! I don't like driving in it, I don't like walking in it, and I don't like how cold it is. I really am a chicken when it comes to snow. and the worst thing is I have to go to work. And I have to drive there. hmmmmmmmm maybe I'll call my daddy and have him drop me off lol. Ahh well, I guess I'll drive and hopefully make it there in one piece, nice and warm with all of my fingers and toes. Well frost bite does happen. Just not a lot here in Nebraska. Tomorrow is my day off and Brian and I are supposed to go Christmas shopping for the kids. Guess who's driving? (not me!) Ok so I really am acting like a baby, maybe I'll just move to Arizona or Georgia. NO really!!!!
Anyways, things here are going well, just busy with Christmas shopping and trying to get everything done before the Holiday is here. I really am a big procrastinator when it comes to Christmas shopping. I promise I will get pictures up here soon. HOpe you all have a good day.

1 comment:

Tarver Family said...

lol how fun! and for the record.. I hate snow too (at least on the streets I drive on!!)